It is recommended that you wear stiff soled shoes such as cross trainers if using the baskets on the pedals, or cycling shoes that clip in (you will need an SPD cleat.)
- Members must be on a bike five minutes prior to class start time.
- At that time, instructors will remove personal articles and towels from all unoccupied bikes.
- Please keep conversations to a minimum to provide the best group experience.
- Please clean your bike after use with provided X-wipes or paper towels and spay cleaner.
- It is recommended that first time class participants arrive 10 minutes early to receive proper bike set up.