- Non-members are welcome to take Martial Arts Programs at Greenwood
- Combat Zone ONLY Memberships are available - contact email@example.com
- Offering conditioning classes for people who want boxing /kickboxing training but not the hard core martial arts experience
- Burn hundreds of calories in these full body conditioning classes
- Break away from the traditional workout mold with these non-traditional exercise regimens
- Classes and programs are available for adults, teens and kids of all ages
- Premier Mixed Martial Arts Center serving the south Denver communities of Englewood, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton and Castle Rock
I started out a guy on the couch who smoked a pack and a half and drank every night. A friend of mine forced me to get up one morning and go with him to class. From there things changed a bit. I loved it! I had so much fun and learned so much. I went three to four times a week for the next two months. It's a great addiction and even replaced some of the bad one's. I weighed 205 pounds going into my first class, at the end of that two months I weighed 188 pounds. I did no other physical activity. Besides the physical part that you gain from, it also taught me to relax in circumstances I wouldn't have before. All in all, BJJ changed the way I think, act and live my life everyday.
-- Combat Zone Member, Matt D.