We had a slight delay in the completion of the main dry vanity which pushes back the timeline approximately one week. Please see the adjusted timeline below:
PHASE 1 – Main Dry Vanity
Necessary changes were made which delayed the project. Expect another week to complete.
PHASE 2 – Temporary Shower Build out
Approximate start date – June 6
Five days to complete.
PHASE 3 – Showers/Whirlpool
Approximate start date – June 13
Estimated opening – mid September.
PHASE 4 – Wet Vanity
Estimated start date – September 15
Approximately three weeks.
We will continue to close the women’s locker room at 9:00pm through Friday, June 3 to allow for the finishes to the Main Dry Vanity. Thank you for your patience.
The women’s locker room dry vanity remodel is slightly ahead of schedule:
- Millwork and solid surface tops are complete
- Wall tile is complete • Mirrors have been field measured and will be installed next week
- Paint, carpet and base all to be completed next week
- Final inspection scheduled for Thursday, May 26
Unfortunately, the vanity lighting in the dry vanity is temporary. The selected lighting has been delayed so, to stay true to the construction schedule we opted for temporary lighting until the selected fixtures arrive. Thank you.
Phase 1 is on schedule. Progress inspections have been scheduled and completed:
- Paint started
- Lights have been installed
- Millwork (counters and solid surface tops) are scheduled for install on Monday
- An additional temporary dry vanity was installed (great idea from a member) to allow for more vanity space during Phase 1.
We are still anticipating install of the temporary showers on Tuesday, May 31 and will be approximately five days to complete.
Demolition of the dry vanity started Monday, May 2 at 9:00pm. As a reminder the women’s locker room will close Monday – Thursday at 9:00pm (one hour early) for all of Phase I. This allows the contractor to get a full night of work before opening at 5:00am.
In addition, inspections may require us to shut down the women’s locker room for up to 30 minutes at various times of the day. We are usually given a window the morning of the inspection and will immediately post signage.
- Added a free-standing ironing board as the built-in is located inside the construction zone
- Added curling irons and blow dryers to the family locker room
- We are removing the faucets, soap dispensers and mouthwash dispenser at the three sinks in the wet vanity area and placing a counter on top of the sink to create more dry vanity space. This was a member’s idea….great idea!
- Project is running smoothly and on time